Acquired in 2009, our Gil Harbin Plant in the Gil Harbin Industrial Park offers state-of-the-art chemical manufacturing technologies, chemical packaging capabilities and future expansion potential.
- Site: 10.5 acres
- Plant: 162,000 square feet under roof
- Packaging: 4 ounces to railcar load
- Capabilities: Liquid and solid processing, formulation, bead milling, granules, screening, suspension concentrate (SC), emulsifiable concentrate (EC), suspo emulsion (SE), microemulsion (ME), complex formulations, drying, blending, packaging, and shipping
- Products: Herbicides, coatings, adhesives, industrial, intermediates, and specialty chemicals
- Lab facility: Quality control lab
- Transportation: Easy access to interstate highways, rail and seaports