RELIABLE CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING SERVICES
CJB Industries offers a wide range of chemistry services to meet the standards of quality, efficiency and reliability required by even the most-demanding customer challenges. Our highly efficient equipment, state-of-the-art labs and well-trained workforce enable us to provide chemical companies with options that help them satisfy their product requirements and achieve their business goals.
Our employees are known for innovative problem solving, and we work closely with our customers to design solutions customized for their needs. Our facilities are highly adaptive to changing requirements, and we’re able to expand rapidly to accommodate increased demand. Daily receiving, shipping, and production reporting keeps our customers informed and ensures we’re meeting our customers’ expectations.
From chemical processing and blending services through filling, packaging, warehousing and logistics, we provide our customer-partners with the best value in the business.
LIQUID FORMULATION AND PROCESSING
Our liquid processing technologies enable us to provide customers with a wide range of solutions for their quality, formulation and capacity challenges. We handle everything from simple blends to complex liquid formulations.
- Multiple stainless steel tanks with agitation on load cells capable of batching from 1,500 to 6,000 gallons
- Stainless steel tanks/reactors jacketed with agitation on load cells for batches from 1,500 to 3,000 gallons
- Polypropylene liquid blending tanks with mixing from 3,000 to 10,000 gallons
- High-speed Cowles shear mixing for 3,000 gallons
- Multiple media bead mills from 45 to 120 liters
- Carbon steel horizontal mixers for high-viscosity liquid mixing greater than 750,000 centipoise
- Stainless steel and polypropylene bulk storage tanks from 5,000 to 15,000 gallons
- In-line shear mixing and other specialty processing equipment
SOLID FORMULATION AND PROCESSING
With advanced equipment and facilities, we offer our customers multiple solid blending, coating, and impregnating technologies to handle a wide range of products with precision and efficiency.
- Carbon steel paddle and ribbon blenders
- Stainless steel V-blenders
- Munson mixers for continuous and batch solid mixing and coating/impregnating
- Stainless steel Littleford Plow mixer with heating/cooling jacket
- Coating systems and other specialty solid processing equipment
CHEMICAL PACKAGING, REPACKAGING AND FILLING SERVICES
We provide our customers with efficient options for chemical packaging, repackaging, liquid and solid filling, and shipping all packaging sizes, from several ounces through bulk quantities. Our commitment is to ensure that our customers always have the products they need, when they need them. We offer a high degree of flexibility in equipment, volume and staffing, so we can respond rapidly to our customers’ changing needs. Our equipment includes:
- Single and multi-head liquid filling lines for packaging from 4 ounces to 5 gallons with bottom up capability
- Semi-automatic liquid tote, drum, and pail filling
- Automatic and semi-automatic solids filling of bags, jugs, and pails
- Auger open mouth and valve bag fillers
- Solids filling of totes and drums
- Packaging rework and repackaging
Our multiple production lines are configured to provide:
- Induction sealing
- Ink-jet printing
- Case erecting and sealing
- Stretch wrapping
- Specialty packaging services
LABORATORY SERVICES: QUALITY CONTROL
With the latest technologies and advanced-degree chemists, we offer laboratory services that enable us to meet exacting quality control standards, conduct performance properties testing, and support our customers’ new product initiatives. Fully equipped QC labs at our chemical manufacturing sites are staffed by a Ph.D. chemist and degreed associates, who work closely with our customers’ quality control and product formulation teams.
- Gas chromatography (GC)
- High pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Viscosity testing and measurement
- Particle size analysis: Coulter
- Moisture analysis: Karl Fischer titration and Digital Moisture Balance
- Photovolt brightness meter
- Titrations and wet chemistry
CUSTOM CHEMICAL MANUFACTURINGWe take our customer partnerships to the next level by designing and implementing customized solutions to a wide range of customer challenges. Whether it requires adding systems, processes or equipment; designing a new process; or implementing a customer-developed process, we have the expertise and the commitment to help our customers meet their unique product and process demands.
SUPPLY CHAIN SUPPORTWe understand the importance of supply chain efficiency, and we’re committed to providing our customers with timely product shipments via the transportation mode that best meets their needs. We have direct rail access and railcar loading capabilities, our facilities are easily accessible to interstate highways, and we ship product through multiple seaports. We also work closely with customers who require value-added warehousing and logistics support. We help design customized solutions that may include third-party service providers in close proximity to our facilities. For automotive manufacturers and OEMs, we’re able to provide direct delivery of products to their production lines.
WHY WORK WITH CJB INDUSTRIES?
LET US HELP YOU!
Once you start a business relationship with CJB Industries, you’re going to feel satisfied and reassured that you’re getting what you want. Our team is committed to bringing you quality results and securing a lasting partnership. To speak with an expert, drop us a line or two about your product, and we’ll get back to you shortly.